NBC renews Carson Daly's show for 13th season
LOS ANGELES (AP) - NBC is keeping Carson Daly's show in its late-night lineup.
The network announced Wednesday that it's renewing "Last Call with Carson Daly" for the show's 13th season.
NBC lauded Daly for creating what the network called "a unique late-night format." His program airs at 1:35 a.m. Eastern time.
Daly says he's proud of "Last Call" and grateful to continue with it. He also hosts the NBC singing contest "The Voice."
NBC previously announced plans to shake up the "Tonight Show," replacing Jay Leno with Jimmy Fallon next year. The network hasn't said who will take Fallon's place as host of "Late Night."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.