Injury forces Katherine Webb to leave 'Splash'
After struggling at diving practice, "Sports Illustrated" model Katherine Webb left the reality T.V. show "Splash" due to an injury.
According to USA Today, Webb announced her departure to the "Splash" audience after her doctor told her not to continue with the competition.
Webb's absence allowed a previously eliminated contestant, Louis Anderson, to return to the show.
Anderson's return was brief, as he withdrew from the last dive-off between himself and Brandi Chastain that would've determine who stayed on the show.
"You know, I really went further than I ever thought I could. And I know I have very little chance of winning this competition."
- Arizona State moves up multiple spots in the AP and Coaches' Poll
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.