Injury forces Katherine Webb to leave 'Splash'
After struggling at diving practice, "Sports Illustrated" model Katherine Webb left the reality T.V. show "Splash" due to an injury.
According to USA Today, Webb announced her departure to the "Splash" audience after her doctor told her not to continue with the competition.
Webb's absence allowed a previously eliminated contestant, Louis Anderson, to return to the show.
Anderson's return was brief, as he withdrew from the last dive-off between himself and Brandi Chastain that would've determine who stayed on the show.
"You know, I really went further than I ever thought I could. And I know I have very little chance of winning this competition."
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.