Injury forces Katherine Webb to leave 'Splash'
After struggling at diving practice, "Sports Illustrated" model Katherine Webb left the reality T.V. show "Splash" due to an injury.
According to USA Today, Webb announced her departure to the "Splash" audience after her doctor told her not to continue with the competition.
Webb's absence allowed a previously eliminated contestant, Louis Anderson, to return to the show.
Anderson's return was brief, as he withdrew from the last dive-off between himself and Brandi Chastain that would've determine who stayed on the show.
"You know, I really went further than I ever thought I could. And I know I have very little chance of winning this competition."
- Stagnant or statement
- What to watch for: Arizona State Sun Devils vs. Weber State Wildcats
- ASU head coach Todd Graham in favor of eliminating games against FCS opponents
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commisioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.
- Bill Hancock - College Football Playoff executive director - Wednesday August 27How will the playoff system impact college football?
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Todd Graham, head coach ASU football - Wednesday August 27Arizona State football coach Todd Graham discusses his team's upcoming matchup against Weber State.