Injury forces Katherine Webb to leave 'Splash'
After struggling at diving practice, "Sports Illustrated" model Katherine Webb left the reality T.V. show "Splash" due to an injury.
According to USA Today, Webb announced her departure to the "Splash" audience after her doctor told her not to continue with the competition.
Webb's absence allowed a previously eliminated contestant, Louis Anderson, to return to the show.
Anderson's return was brief, as he withdrew from the last dive-off between himself and Brandi Chastain that would've determine who stayed on the show.
"You know, I really went further than I ever thought I could. And I know I have very little chance of winning this competition."
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday March 27Ray Anderson looks back on the Sun Devil men's basketball season.