Rod Stewart, T.I. set for 'Voice' performances
LOS ANGELES (AP) - NBC says it's lining up musical artists including Rod Stewart to perform on "The Voice" in May.
The network said Monday that Stewart, CeeLo Green, Lady Antebellum, Robin Thicke, Pharrell Williams and T.I. will take the stage on upcoming episodes of the hit singing contest.
Stewart and Green are set to sing on the May 8 episode of "The Voice." Lady Antebellum, Thicke, Williams and T.I will perform May 14.
All of the artists have new material to showcase, including upcoming albums from Stewart, Green and Lady Antebellum. Thicke, Williams and T.I. collaborated on Thicke's latest single, "Blurred Lines." Williams has a single out, "Get Lucky," while T.I. has the album "Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head."
Most of the guest stars have "Voice" connections, including former coach Green.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Stagnant or statement
- What to watch for: Arizona State Sun Devils vs. Weber State Wildcats
- ASU head coach Todd Graham in favor of eliminating games against FCS opponents
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commisioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.
- Bill Hancock - College Football Playoff executive director - Wednesday August 27How will the playoff system impact college football?
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Todd Graham, head coach ASU football - Wednesday August 27Arizona State football coach Todd Graham discusses his team's upcoming matchup against Weber State.