Rod Stewart, T.I. set for 'Voice' performances
LOS ANGELES (AP) - NBC says it's lining up musical artists including Rod Stewart to perform on "The Voice" in May.
The network said Monday that Stewart, CeeLo Green, Lady Antebellum, Robin Thicke, Pharrell Williams and T.I. will take the stage on upcoming episodes of the hit singing contest.
Stewart and Green are set to sing on the May 8 episode of "The Voice." Lady Antebellum, Thicke, Williams and T.I will perform May 14.
All of the artists have new material to showcase, including upcoming albums from Stewart, Green and Lady Antebellum. Thicke, Williams and T.I. collaborated on Thicke's latest single, "Blurred Lines." Williams has a single out, "Get Lucky," while T.I. has the album "Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head."
Most of the guest stars have "Voice" connections, including former coach Green.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.