Gandolfini leaves bulk of $70M estate to children
NEW YORK (AP) - James Gandolfini left the bulk of his estimated $70 million estate to his 13-year-old son and infant daughter.
The late star of HBO's "The Sopranos" left millions of dollars to his wife and relatives.
The New York Post ( http://bit.ly/19SMBxF) reports a will dated Dec. 19 was filed Tuesday in Manhattan Surrogate's Court.
Gandolfini's son, Michael, is to get the largest chunk through a trust set aside for him until he turns 21. He'll split his father's Italian property with 8-month-old half-sister Liliana when she turns 25.
The newspaper says the remainder of Gandolfini's estate will be split among his wife, sisters and daughter.
Gandolfini grew up in Westwood, N.J. He died last month. He left $200,000 each to his personal assistant and secretary.
The will is the first and primary filing of his estate; more filings are expected.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- ASU football players to again participate in concussion study
- Todd Graham, Arizona State Sun Devils are ready to go
- Arizona State football creates 'Honor Row' to recognize current and past military at home games
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday August 26Mark May shares his thoughts on the upcoming college football season.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday August 26Could the Sun Devils' offense be one of the most prolific in the Pac-12?
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.