Gandolfini leaves bulk of $70M estate to children
NEW YORK (AP) - James Gandolfini left the bulk of his estimated $70 million estate to his 13-year-old son and infant daughter.
The late star of HBO's "The Sopranos" left millions of dollars to his wife and relatives.
The New York Post ( http://bit.ly/19SMBxF) reports a will dated Dec. 19 was filed Tuesday in Manhattan Surrogate's Court.
Gandolfini's son, Michael, is to get the largest chunk through a trust set aside for him until he turns 21. He'll split his father's Italian property with 8-month-old half-sister Liliana when she turns 25.
The newspaper says the remainder of Gandolfini's estate will be split among his wife, sisters and daughter.
Gandolfini grew up in Westwood, N.J. He died last month. He left $200,000 each to his personal assistant and secretary.
The will is the first and primary filing of his estate; more filings are expected.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- ASU offensive coordinator Mike Norvell in line for head coaching job?
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!
- Mike Norvell, offensive coordinator ASU football - Tuesday August 12How does coach Norvell feel about ASU's offense heading into camp?