Updated Jul 15, 2013 - 3:59 pm
'Glee' star Cory Monteith found dead
According to the Hollywood Reporter, "Glee" actor Cory Monteith was found dead in Vancouver on Saturday.
The 31-year-old Monteith, who played the character Finn Hudson on the TV series about a high school glee club, was found dead in his room on the 21st floor of the Fairmont Pacific Rim Hotel on Vancouver's waterfront at about noon Saturday.
Deputy Police Chief Doug Lepard says there is no indication of foul play. Monteith's body was found by hotel staff after he missed his check-out time, Lepard said.
"We do not have a great deal of information as to cause of death," Coroner Lisa Lapointe said.
Lepard said Monteith had been out with people earlier and that those people are being interviewed.
The actor had a long struggle with substance abuse. He checked into a treatment facility voluntarily in March. He also underwent a stint in rehab at age 19.
Associated Press contributed to this story.
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.