Updated Jul 26, 2013 - 2:45 pm
Terminally ill 'Simpsons' co-creator to give entire fortune to charity
Simon was diagnosed with colon cancer earlier this year and doctors told him he has between three and six months to live. He's just 58 years old.
"I have more money than I'm interested in spending," Simon told The Hollywood Reporter. "Everyone in my family is taken care of."
According to THR, Simon is a strong supporter of PETA, Save the Children and Sea Shepherd Conservation Society. He also started The Simon Foundation which helps feed starving people and animals. His foundation is worth $23 million.
You can read the complete Hollywood Reporter interview with Simon here.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.