Lee Pace, Jamie Bell to star in new AMC dramas
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) - AMC says it has ordered two new dramas that are expected to debut in 2014.
The cable channel said Friday that "Halt & Catch Fire" is set in the early 1980s and looks at the personal computing explosion through the eyes of a visionary engineer. It stars Lee Pace of TV's "Pushing Daisies" and the film "Lincoln."
The other drama, "Turn," is based on the book "Washington's Spies" by historian Alexander Rose. It stars Jamie Bell of the movie "Billy Elliot" and "King Kong."
"Turn" is set in 1778 and tells the story of a New York farmer who joins a group of spies fighting for American independence.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.