Lee Pace, Jamie Bell to star in new AMC dramas
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) - AMC says it has ordered two new dramas that are expected to debut in 2014.
The cable channel said Friday that "Halt & Catch Fire" is set in the early 1980s and looks at the personal computing explosion through the eyes of a visionary engineer. It stars Lee Pace of TV's "Pushing Daisies" and the film "Lincoln."
The other drama, "Turn," is based on the book "Washington's Spies" by historian Alexander Rose. It stars Jamie Bell of the movie "Billy Elliot" and "King Kong."
"Turn" is set in 1778 and tells the story of a New York farmer who joins a group of spies fighting for American independence.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.