'Lost' star Andrews relishes 'Wonderland' change
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (AP) - Naveen Andrews says he welcomed the transition from a movie about Princess Diana to a TV series inspired by "Alice in Wonderland."
The former "Lost" star plays the villainous Jafar in ABC's fall series "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland." In the upcoming big-screen "Diana," starring Naomi Watts, Andrews plays love interest Dr. Hasnat Khan.
Andrews said that after "Diana" the "Wonderland" TV series offered a chance to do something completely different that, as he put it, isn't "bound in space and time." He spoke Sunday to the Television Critics Association.
"Once Upon a Time in Wonderland" stars Sophie Lowe as a young woman who escapes Victorian England down the fabled rabbit hole in search of adventure and love. It debuts Oct. 10.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Sun Devils ranked 18th in preseason coaches poll
- ASU's Todd Graham: 'This is the best offensive team I've been around'
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Tracy Smith, ASU Baseball Head Coach - Thursday July 31ASU baseball’s new head coach Tracy Smith talks about taking over the program.
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Thursday July 31Head coach Todd Graham talks about the upcoming season of ASU football.
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.