Arizona State releases 2013 football uniform information
Knowing that, Friday the school released the combinations it plans on wearing for its 2013 home games.
According to the release, the Sept. 14 game against Wisconsin will be the annual Blackout game, and the Sept. 28 contest with USC will be the second "Maroon Monsoon" game.
From there, fans will have the opportunity to choose what combinations will be worn for the games against Colorado and Oregon State, with voting to be conducted online and via social media.
"Our fans and students play a huge part in our success and we're only going to go as far as they can help take us," head football coach Todd Graham said. "We set the school record last season for student attendance and we want to keep that momentum going. Allowing them to decide what we wear on Saturdays is another chance for us to bring them even closer to our program."
Besides the colors worn on the field, ASU is encouraging fans to wear specific colors in the stands depending on the game.
- Special teams key for ASU against Stanford in Pac-12 Championship Game
- About 10K tickets remain for Pac-12 Championship
- SI's Mandel: ASU would have a 'strong case' to be part of College Football Playoff
- ESPN's Tom Luginbill: ASU's adjustments vs. Stanford run game will be key
- ESPN's Mark May: Stanford QB Hogan key to Pac-12 Championship Game
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday December 4The Pac 12 Championship will be a moment to remember at Sun Devil Stadium
- Tom Luginbill, ESPN College Football Analyst - Wednesday December 4A national perspective on the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Larry Scott, Commissioner of the Pac-12 Conference - Tuesday December 3Scott previews the Pac-12 championship game.
- Mark May, ESPN college football analyst - Tuesday December 3May Day previews the Pac-12 Championship game.
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Tuesday December 3Mandel discusses USC's coaching hire and the Pac-12 Championship game.