Updated Aug 23, 2013 - 3:49 pm
Kanye West unveils photo of baby on TV's 'Kris'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Baby North West has made her television debut.
Kanye West showed a photo Friday of his 2-month-old daughter with Kim Kardashian on Kris Jenner's Fox show, "Kris." The family matriarch also posted an image of her granddaughter on Twitter.
Though cameras constantly follow the Kardashian clan, this is the first time the newest member of the family has been publicly unveiled. The photo shows a brown-haired baby reaching toward the camera.
West also discussed fatherhood and his relationship with Kardashian. He called her "my joy" and said "she brought my new joy into the world."
But he acknowledged being a new dad in the spotlight isn't easy.
"I'm supposed to be this musical genius and everything," he said, "but I really can't work the car seat that well."
He said parenting has brought him and Kardashian closer because "there's someone more important to us than us for the first time."
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.