ASU revamps Pat Tillman Tunnel at Sun Devil Stadium
The Arizona State Sun Devils will walk through a revamped Pat Tillman Tunnel before games at Sun Devil Stadium this season.
The tunnel redo features new graphics and signage, a massive TV and an image of Tillman walking on to the field, an ASU press release said.
The point of the revamp was to remind every Sun Devil that they are part of Tillman's legacy.
"The way Pat lived - the Sun Devil Way - is something we teach our team about every day," head coach Todd Graham said. "Now the final thing they will see before taking the field is the embodiment of everything he stood for - and everything we hope to emulate and accomplish."
The tunnel was redone ahead of ASU's season opener Thursday against Sacramento State.
- Sun Devils ranked 18th in preseason coaches poll
- ASU's Todd Graham: 'This is the best offensive team I've been around'
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Tracy Smith, ASU Baseball Head Coach - Thursday July 31ASU baseball’s new head coach Tracy Smith talks about taking over the program.
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Thursday July 31Head coach Todd Graham talks about the upcoming season of ASU football.
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.