ASU revamps Pat Tillman Tunnel at Sun Devil Stadium
The Arizona State Sun Devils will walk through a revamped Pat Tillman Tunnel before games at Sun Devil Stadium this season.
The tunnel redo features new graphics and signage, a massive TV and an image of Tillman walking on to the field, an ASU press release said.
The point of the revamp was to remind every Sun Devil that they are part of Tillman's legacy.
"The way Pat lived - the Sun Devil Way - is something we teach our team about every day," head coach Todd Graham said. "Now the final thing they will see before taking the field is the embodiment of everything he stood for - and everything we hope to emulate and accomplish."
The tunnel was redone ahead of ASU's season opener Thursday against Sacramento State.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.