ASU revamps Pat Tillman Tunnel at Sun Devil Stadium
The Arizona State Sun Devils will walk through a revamped Pat Tillman Tunnel before games at Sun Devil Stadium this season.
The tunnel redo features new graphics and signage, a massive TV and an image of Tillman walking on to the field, an ASU press release said.
The point of the revamp was to remind every Sun Devil that they are part of Tillman's legacy.
"The way Pat lived - the Sun Devil Way - is something we teach our team about every day," head coach Todd Graham said. "Now the final thing they will see before taking the field is the embodiment of everything he stood for - and everything we hope to emulate and accomplish."
The tunnel was redone ahead of ASU's season opener Thursday against Sacramento State.
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.