ASU revamps Pat Tillman Tunnel at Sun Devil Stadium
The Arizona State Sun Devils will walk through a revamped Pat Tillman Tunnel before games at Sun Devil Stadium this season.
The tunnel redo features new graphics and signage, a massive TV and an image of Tillman walking on to the field, an ASU press release said.
The point of the revamp was to remind every Sun Devil that they are part of Tillman's legacy.
"The way Pat lived - the Sun Devil Way - is something we teach our team about every day," head coach Todd Graham said. "Now the final thing they will see before taking the field is the embodiment of everything he stood for - and everything we hope to emulate and accomplish."
The tunnel was redone ahead of ASU's season opener Thursday against Sacramento State.
- The Pulse: Fans expecting 8 or 9 Arizona State wins in 2014
- Vince Marotta's 2014 Pac-12 Preview: Oregon Ducks back on top
- Taylor Kelly, D.J. Foster and Jaelen Strong named best offensive 'triplet' in the Pac-12
- Four-star DT Dalvon Stuckey not enrolling at ASU because of academics
- Adam Archuleta: ASU's Taylor Kelly not elite, but a 'baller'
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.
- Willie Bloomquist, Seattle Mariners infielder & former Sun Devil - Wednesday June 18Is managing in former Sun Devil Willie Bloomquist’s future?