Pac-12 head of officials elaborates on ASU-Wisconsin ending
Monday, Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott reprimanded the officiating crew that worked the game, saying "failing to properly administer the end of game situation and act with appropriate urgency on the game's final play."
Tuesday, Pac-12 officiating coordinator Tony Corrente elaborated on the matter on Pac-12 Network, saying the crew "really did lack in our sense of urgency."
"We just feel like we didn't do a good enough job," Corrente told host Mike Yam. "It didn't meet the standard of what we expect from our officials."
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday March 27Ray Anderson looks back on the Sun Devil men's basketball season.