Pac-12 head of officials elaborates on ASU-Wisconsin ending
Monday, Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott reprimanded the officiating crew that worked the game, saying "failing to properly administer the end of game situation and act with appropriate urgency on the game's final play."
Tuesday, Pac-12 officiating coordinator Tony Corrente elaborated on the matter on Pac-12 Network, saying the crew "really did lack in our sense of urgency."
"We just feel like we didn't do a good enough job," Corrente told host Mike Yam. "It didn't meet the standard of what we expect from our officials."
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.
- Willie Bloomquist, Seattle Mariners infielder & former Sun Devil - Wednesday June 18Is managing in former Sun Devil Willie Bloomquist’s future?