Bill Nye treated after `Dancing' injury
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Bill Nye "The Science Guy" is also the injured guy.
"Dancing With the Stars" producers say the TV personality is receiving medical attention Tuesday after he was hurt during his most recent performance. No other details were provided.
Nye and his professional dance partner performed a paso doble routine on Monday's episode that received 17 out of 30 possible judges' points.
Injuries have been fairly common during the show's 17 seasons. Olympian Misty May-Treanor had to withdraw from the show after tearing her Achilles tendon during rehearsals. Melissa Gilbert gave herself whiplash and a mild concussion during a high-energy paso doble last year.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.