Bill Nye treated after `Dancing' injury
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Bill Nye "The Science Guy" is also the injured guy.
"Dancing With the Stars" producers say the TV personality is receiving medical attention Tuesday after he was hurt during his most recent performance. No other details were provided.
Nye and his professional dance partner performed a paso doble routine on Monday's episode that received 17 out of 30 possible judges' points.
Injuries have been fairly common during the show's 17 seasons. Olympian Misty May-Treanor had to withdraw from the show after tearing her Achilles tendon during rehearsals. Melissa Gilbert gave herself whiplash and a mild concussion during a high-energy paso doble last year.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Sun Devils ranked 18th in preseason coaches poll
- ASU's Todd Graham: 'This is the best offensive team I've been around'
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Tracy Smith, ASU Baseball Head Coach - Thursday July 31ASU baseball’s new head coach Tracy Smith talks about taking over the program.
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Thursday July 31Head coach Todd Graham talks about the upcoming season of ASU football.
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.