Updated Sep 24, 2013 - 4:52 pm
Arizona State defense hit by the injury bug
Head coach Todd Graham announced Tuesday that senior defensive end Junior Onyeali and freshman linebacker Chans Cox will miss the remainder of the season with shoulder injuries. Additionally, freshman linebacker Alani Latu will probably miss the season with a serious ankle injury.
Onyeali had yet to register any stats in the Sun Devils' three games this season. In his career, the senior from Denver has 32 total tackles, 23 tackles for loss and 17.5 quarterback sacks. He was named the Pac-12 Defensive Freshman of the Year in 2010.
Cox, who came to ASU from Blue Ridge High School in Lakeside, was considered one of the jewels of the Sun Devils' 2013 recruiting class. The 240-pound freshman had yet to play in a game this season.
Latu, also a member of the 2013 recruiting class, registered one tackle in ASU's win over Wisconsin Sept. 14.
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Michael Crow and Larry Scott agree that change needs to happen
- ASU president Michael Crow: compensate coaches on performance
- Arizona State picked to finish third in Pac-12 preseason media poll
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.