Garth and Spelling to co-star in ABC Family pilot
NEW YORK (AP) - Former "Beverly Hills, 90210" stars Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling are reuniting.
The actresses will co-star and executive produce the new ABC Family series "Mystery Girls."
Spelling and Garth will play Holly and Charlie, former co-stars of a popular 90s crime-solving series. Spelling's Holly opens a detective agency and persuades Charlie, now a suburban mom, to help.
"Mystery Girls" is set to shoot in November.
Spelling and Garth remained on the original "Beverly Hills, 90210" for its entire 10 seasons.
Garth was featured on the first two seasons of the recent CW "90210" spinoff, while Spelling guest-starred in two episodes.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- ASU offensive coordinator Mike Norvell in line for head coaching job?
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!
- Mike Norvell, offensive coordinator ASU football - Tuesday August 12How does coach Norvell feel about ASU's offense heading into camp?