Garth and Spelling to co-star in ABC Family pilot
NEW YORK (AP) - Former "Beverly Hills, 90210" stars Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling are reuniting.
The actresses will co-star and executive produce the new ABC Family series "Mystery Girls."
Spelling and Garth will play Holly and Charlie, former co-stars of a popular 90s crime-solving series. Spelling's Holly opens a detective agency and persuades Charlie, now a suburban mom, to help.
"Mystery Girls" is set to shoot in November.
Spelling and Garth remained on the original "Beverly Hills, 90210" for its entire 10 seasons.
Garth was featured on the first two seasons of the recent CW "90210" spinoff, while Spelling guest-starred in two episodes.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Sun Devils ranked 18th in preseason coaches poll
- ASU's Todd Graham: 'This is the best offensive team I've been around'
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Tracy Smith, ASU Baseball Head Coach - Thursday July 31ASU baseball’s new head coach Tracy Smith talks about taking over the program.
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Thursday July 31Head coach Todd Graham talks about the upcoming season of ASU football.
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.