Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 7:20 am
Topanga from 'Boy Meets World' gets hitched
Danielle Fishel, best known for her role as the lead actress in the 1990s sitcom "Boy Meets World," got hitched Saturday in Los Angeles.
Fishel, 32, said "I do" to fiance Tim Belusko at the wedding venue Vibiana in downtown Los Angeles, according to Us Weekly. Her "Boy Meets World" co-star Ben Savage was on hand for the ceremony, as were about 250 guests in total.
The actress first revealed she was engaged on her Tumblr page in December 2012, while also announcing that she had received her first college degree.
Fishel said she will honeymoon in Maui before she returns to begin filming her part in a Disney Channel spinoff titled "Girl Meets World," in which she will reprise her role as Topanga.
The new bride later shared her excitement via Twitter.
10/19/13 was one of the most amazing days of my life. The love in the room was palpable and overwhelming in the best way possible. #love— Danielle Fishel (@daniellefishel) October 20, 2013
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- ASU hires Patrick Suddes as assistant athletics director for recruiting
- ASU's Will Sutton, Carl Bradford work out for scouts at NFL Combine
- Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey records slow 40-yard dash time, ASU RB Marion Grice doesn't participate
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 football analyst - Wednesday March 5Why is the drop back quarterback losing steam in college football?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- Herb Sendek, ASU basketball coach - Tuesday March 4Herb Sendek talks about the upcoming game against Oregon, and the decision to come home in between r