Updated Oct 21, 2013 - 7:20 am
Topanga from 'Boy Meets World' gets hitched
Danielle Fishel, best known for her role as the lead actress in the 1990s sitcom "Boy Meets World," got hitched Saturday in Los Angeles.
Fishel, 32, said "I do" to fiance Tim Belusko at the wedding venue Vibiana in downtown Los Angeles, according to Us Weekly. Her "Boy Meets World" co-star Ben Savage was on hand for the ceremony, as were about 250 guests in total.
The actress first revealed she was engaged on her Tumblr page in December 2012, while also announcing that she had received her first college degree.
Fishel said she will honeymoon in Maui before she returns to begin filming her part in a Disney Channel spinoff titled "Girl Meets World," in which she will reprise her role as Topanga.
The new bride later shared her excitement via Twitter.
10/19/13 was one of the most amazing days of my life. The love in the room was palpable and overwhelming in the best way possible. #love— Danielle Fishel (@daniellefishel) October 20, 2013
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday March 27Ray Anderson looks back on the Sun Devil men's basketball season.