Updated Nov 4, 2013 - 7:47 am
'Walking Dead' fans meet for convention in Atlanta
ATLANTA (AP) - Fans of the hit cable television show "The Walking Dead" congregated in downtown Atlanta this weekend for a convention focused on the AMC series.
The convention, named "Walker Stalker Con," was expected to draw about 10,000 people to the Atlanta Convention Center over the weekend.
Eric Nordhoff and James Frazier, also known as the "Walker Stalkers," created the convention after a road trip they made last fall from Nashville, Tenn., to Georgia to see the show being filmed.
Fans were treated to sessions with makeup artists to look like zombies during the convention, and the event featured appearances by some of the actors from the show.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday March 27Ray Anderson looks back on the Sun Devil men's basketball season.