Updated Nov 4, 2013 - 7:47 am
'Walking Dead' fans meet for convention in Atlanta
ATLANTA (AP) - Fans of the hit cable television show "The Walking Dead" congregated in downtown Atlanta this weekend for a convention focused on the AMC series.
The convention, named "Walker Stalker Con," was expected to draw about 10,000 people to the Atlanta Convention Center over the weekend.
Eric Nordhoff and James Frazier, also known as the "Walker Stalkers," created the convention after a road trip they made last fall from Nashville, Tenn., to Georgia to see the show being filmed.
Fans were treated to sessions with makeup artists to look like zombies during the convention, and the event featured appearances by some of the actors from the show.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.