Updated Nov 4, 2013 - 7:47 am
'Walking Dead' fans meet for convention in Atlanta
ATLANTA (AP) - Fans of the hit cable television show "The Walking Dead" congregated in downtown Atlanta this weekend for a convention focused on the AMC series.
The convention, named "Walker Stalker Con," was expected to draw about 10,000 people to the Atlanta Convention Center over the weekend.
Eric Nordhoff and James Frazier, also known as the "Walker Stalkers," created the convention after a road trip they made last fall from Nashville, Tenn., to Georgia to see the show being filmed.
Fans were treated to sessions with makeup artists to look like zombies during the convention, and the event featured appearances by some of the actors from the show.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- ASU offensive coordinator Mike Norvell in line for head coaching job?
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!