Updated Oct 23, 2013 - 10:08 am
Viral tweet gets ASU students on 'Today' show
It all started with a tweet from ASU student Torunn Sinclair asking the morning show to check out their "Today" show themed dorm room floor.
Two months later, the message reached the NBC news desk and the Sun Devils got their big break on Wednesday's broadcast. The show featured the story and interviewed two of the students involved with the stunt. The group, decked out in maroon and gold, cheered while being filmed from their ASU dorm.
Things soon heated when Sparky, ASU's famed mascot, took off his mask revealing to be co-host Al Roker.
We had so much fun with the students at ASU this morning. Al may never come home. No, really. Send him home.— Matt Lauer (@MLauer) October 23, 2013
- Arizona State football creates 'Honor Row' to recognize current and past military at home games
- High Octane Hour with Arizona State's Graham begins next week
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!