ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly named Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week
The previous two weeks, Arizona running back Ka'Deem Carey and quarterback B.J. Denker took claim to the conference's top offensive honor.
Monday, however, the award took a short, two-hour detour north to Tempe.
That's because following his career performance in Arizona State's 55-21 win over Washington State, junior quarterback Taylor Kelly was named the Pac-12 Offensive Player of the Week.
In the Sun Devils' 34-point victory, Kelly completed 22-of-31 passes for 275 yards and five touchdowns. He also had 13 rushes for 66 yards and two touchdowns.
The seven total touchdowns were a personal best for Kelly.
Kelly is the second ASU player to win one of the conference's weekly awards. Safety Alden Darby was named the Defensive Player of the Week back on Sept. 30.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.
- Willie Bloomquist, Seattle Mariners infielder & former Sun Devil - Wednesday June 18Is managing in former Sun Devil Willie Bloomquist’s future?