The Pulse: Plenty of confidence ASU will beat Utah
On Thursday, Nov. 7, the question was "Will Arizona State beat Utah Saturday?"
There were four choices, and they were, "Yes, and they'll win big," "Yes, but barely," "No, they're going to lose badly" and "No, but it will be close."
A total of 487 votes were submitted, with "Yes, and they'll win big" earning 323 of them, which was good for 66 percent. Coming in second was, "Yes, but barely," which got 137 votes, or 28 percent.
In fact, only 27 votes were cast saying the Sun Devils will be upset by the Utes, with 20 of them going for a close loss and seven for a non-competitive one.
We'll all get our answer soon enough, as the 22nd-ranked Sun Devils will square off against the Utes at 2:00 p.m., with the game being heard on Arizona Sports 620.
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.