The Pulse: Plenty of confidence ASU will beat Utah
On Thursday, Nov. 7, the question was "Will Arizona State beat Utah Saturday?"
There were four choices, and they were, "Yes, and they'll win big," "Yes, but barely," "No, they're going to lose badly" and "No, but it will be close."
A total of 487 votes were submitted, with "Yes, and they'll win big" earning 323 of them, which was good for 66 percent. Coming in second was, "Yes, but barely," which got 137 votes, or 28 percent.
In fact, only 27 votes were cast saying the Sun Devils will be upset by the Utes, with 20 of them going for a close loss and seven for a non-competitive one.
We'll all get our answer soon enough, as the 22nd-ranked Sun Devils will square off against the Utes at 2:00 p.m., with the game being heard on Arizona Sports 620.
- The Pulse: Fans expecting 8 or 9 Arizona State wins in 2014
- Vince Marotta's 2014 Pac-12 Preview: Oregon Ducks back on top
- Taylor Kelly, D.J. Foster and Jaelen Strong named best offensive 'triplet' in the Pac-12
- Four-star DT Dalvon Stuckey not enrolling at ASU because of academics
- Adam Archuleta: ASU's Taylor Kelly not elite, but a 'baller'
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.
- Willie Bloomquist, Seattle Mariners infielder & former Sun Devil - Wednesday June 18Is managing in former Sun Devil Willie Bloomquist’s future?