Catching Fire's Josh Hutcherson makes 'SNL' debut
Nearly 10 months to the day after his co-star Jennifer Lawrence made her "Saturday Night Live" hosting debut, 21-year-old "Catching Fire" actor Josh Hutcherson appeared on the sketch comedy show.
When Lawrence, 23, hosted back on Jan. 19, her opening monologue consisted of funny, well-intentioned "digs" at her fellow Best Actress Oscar nominees. She later played her character, Katniss Everdeen, in a mock "Hunger Games" press conference.
Hutcherson's opening monologue consisted of poking fun of how "easily injured" he gets and then jumped right into a "Hunger Games" bit, where "SNL" cast member Kate McKinnon, dressed as the movie series' Effie Trinket, "randomly" selected one male cast member and one female cast member to fight to the death.
It was all fun and games...until cast member Cecily Strong volunteered herself as tribute.
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.