Catching Fire's Josh Hutcherson makes 'SNL' debut
Nearly 10 months to the day after his co-star Jennifer Lawrence made her "Saturday Night Live" hosting debut, 21-year-old "Catching Fire" actor Josh Hutcherson appeared on the sketch comedy show.
When Lawrence, 23, hosted back on Jan. 19, her opening monologue consisted of funny, well-intentioned "digs" at her fellow Best Actress Oscar nominees. She later played her character, Katniss Everdeen, in a mock "Hunger Games" press conference.
Hutcherson's opening monologue consisted of poking fun of how "easily injured" he gets and then jumped right into a "Hunger Games" bit, where "SNL" cast member Kate McKinnon, dressed as the movie series' Effie Trinket, "randomly" selected one male cast member and one female cast member to fight to the death.
It was all fun and games...until cast member Cecily Strong volunteered herself as tribute.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Herb Sendek, ASU basketball coach - Tuesday March 11ASU basketball coach Herb Sendek discusses the Pac-12 tournament.
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was