Catching Fire's Josh Hutcherson makes 'SNL' debut
Nearly 10 months to the day after his co-star Jennifer Lawrence made her "Saturday Night Live" hosting debut, 21-year-old "Catching Fire" actor Josh Hutcherson appeared on the sketch comedy show.
When Lawrence, 23, hosted back on Jan. 19, her opening monologue consisted of funny, well-intentioned "digs" at her fellow Best Actress Oscar nominees. She later played her character, Katniss Everdeen, in a mock "Hunger Games" press conference.
Hutcherson's opening monologue consisted of poking fun of how "easily injured" he gets and then jumped right into a "Hunger Games" bit, where "SNL" cast member Kate McKinnon, dressed as the movie series' Effie Trinket, "randomly" selected one male cast member and one female cast member to fight to the death.
It was all fun and games...until cast member Cecily Strong volunteered herself as tribute.
- The Pulse: Fans expecting 8 or 9 Arizona State wins in 2014
- Vince Marotta's 2014 Pac-12 Preview: Oregon Ducks back on top
- Taylor Kelly, D.J. Foster and Jaelen Strong named best offensive 'triplet' in the Pac-12
- Four-star DT Dalvon Stuckey not enrolling at ASU because of academics
- Adam Archuleta: ASU's Taylor Kelly not elite, but a 'baller'
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.
- Willie Bloomquist, Seattle Mariners infielder & former Sun Devil - Wednesday June 18Is managing in former Sun Devil Willie Bloomquist’s future?