Catching Fire's Josh Hutcherson makes 'SNL' debut
Nearly 10 months to the day after his co-star Jennifer Lawrence made her "Saturday Night Live" hosting debut, 21-year-old "Catching Fire" actor Josh Hutcherson appeared on the sketch comedy show.
When Lawrence, 23, hosted back on Jan. 19, her opening monologue consisted of funny, well-intentioned "digs" at her fellow Best Actress Oscar nominees. She later played her character, Katniss Everdeen, in a mock "Hunger Games" press conference.
Hutcherson's opening monologue consisted of poking fun of how "easily injured" he gets and then jumped right into a "Hunger Games" bit, where "SNL" cast member Kate McKinnon, dressed as the movie series' Effie Trinket, "randomly" selected one male cast member and one female cast member to fight to the death.
It was all fun and games...until cast member Cecily Strong volunteered herself as tribute.
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.