Updated Nov 24, 2013 - 6:47 pm
ASU continues to climb in polls after big win over UCLA, at No. 12 in BCS
The Sun Devils have climbed to No. 12 in the BCS Standings; No. 13 in the AP Top 25; No. 18 in the USA Today Coaches Poll; and No. 16 in the Harris Interactive Poll.
Todd Graham's program is currently on a six-game winning streak -- its longest win streak since the 2007 campaign. That season, ASU raced out to an 8-0 record before finishing 10-3 after a loss to Texas in the Pacific Life Holiday Bowl.
Next up for Graham's squad is the Territorial Cup against the University of Arizona on Nov. 30 at Sun Devil Stadium. ASU will then represent the Pac-12 South in the conference title game on Dec. 7.
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Thursday March 27Ray Anderson looks back on the Sun Devil men's basketball season.