Updated Nov 24, 2013 - 6:47 pm
ASU continues to climb in polls after big win over UCLA, at No. 12 in BCS
The Sun Devils have climbed to No. 12 in the BCS Standings; No. 13 in the AP Top 25; No. 18 in the USA Today Coaches Poll; and No. 16 in the Harris Interactive Poll.
Todd Graham's program is currently on a six-game winning streak -- its longest win streak since the 2007 campaign. That season, ASU raced out to an 8-0 record before finishing 10-3 after a loss to Texas in the Pacific Life Holiday Bowl.
Next up for Graham's squad is the Territorial Cup against the University of Arizona on Nov. 30 at Sun Devil Stadium. ASU will then represent the Pac-12 South in the conference title game on Dec. 7.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.