Updated Nov 25, 2013 - 3:37 pm
Kickoff time set for Pac-12 title game
Over the weekend, the conference announced that the matchup, which will pit ASU vs. Stanford, is set to begin at 5:45 p.m. MDT.
Though Stanford and Oregon are tied for the Pac-12 North division title, the Cardinal hold the tiebreaker, thanks to their win over the Ducks earlier this season.
Similarly, ASU has already secured its spot in the Championship game, thanks to its win over USC earlier this season, though the Trojans could still force a tie with the Sun Devils if they win Saturday against UCLA.
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Arizona State coach Todd Graham confident defense will be fine
- Michael Crow and Larry Scott agree that change needs to happen
- ASU president Michael Crow: compensate coaches on performance
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.
- Herb Sendek- ASU men's bball coach - Wednesday June 25ASU men's basketball coach Herb Sendek talks Sun Devil basketball and the NBA Draft.
- Fran Fraschilla- ESPN college basketball insider - Friday June 20ESPN College basketball insider Fran Fraschilla joins the show to discuss the 2014 NBA Draft.