Updated Nov 25, 2013 - 3:37 pm
Kickoff time set for Pac-12 title game
Over the weekend, the conference announced that the matchup, which will pit ASU vs. Stanford, is set to begin at 5:45 p.m. MDT.
Though Stanford and Oregon are tied for the Pac-12 North division title, the Cardinal hold the tiebreaker, thanks to their win over the Ducks earlier this season.
Similarly, ASU has already secured its spot in the Championship game, thanks to its win over USC earlier this season, though the Trojans could still force a tie with the Sun Devils if they win Saturday against UCLA.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 12Ray Anderson talks about the state of ASU athletics.
- Dave Pasch, voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Wednesday March 12Dave Pasch explains what it is like to work with Bill Walton.
- Herb Sendek, ASU basketball coach - Tuesday March 11ASU basketball coach Herb Sendek discusses the Pac-12 tournament.
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso