Updated Nov 25, 2013 - 3:37 pm
Kickoff time set for Pac-12 title game
Over the weekend, the conference announced that the matchup, which will pit ASU vs. Stanford, is set to begin at 5:45 p.m. MDT.
Though Stanford and Oregon are tied for the Pac-12 North division title, the Cardinal hold the tiebreaker, thanks to their win over the Ducks earlier this season.
Similarly, ASU has already secured its spot in the Championship game, thanks to its win over USC earlier this season, though the Trojans could still force a tie with the Sun Devils if they win Saturday against UCLA.
- More than all-access
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.