ASU's Todd Graham proud of 'special' senior class
From defensive star Will Sutton to offensive weapon Marion Grice, the Sun Devils have a deep senior class, something Todd Graham made sure to mention.
"It's going to be a special senior day," Graham said. "How they've grown, as young men, I'm really proud of."
Two players Graham noted in particular were defensive back Robert Nelson and defensive end Davon Coleman.
"Both of those guys have made tremendous strides," Graham said, before expanding that to the rest of the graduating players. "I couldn't find a person I didn't think hadn't gotten better, especially the seniors in this bunch."
During his time in Tempe so far, Graham has emphasized character and discipline as pillars of his program. He said the seniors have all embraced those principles and is proud of how they've grown.
"Not just what they've done on the field, but how they've grown as a complete person. That's in the classroom, on the field, in the community.
"It's a special group so it will be a special day for us."
- Arizona State football creates 'Honor Row' to recognize current and past military at home games
- High Octane Hour with Arizona State's Graham begins next week
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!