Updated Nov 30, 2013 - 10:37 am
The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
On Friday, Nov. 29, the question was, "Who will win the 87th Territorial Cup Saturday night?"
With 352 people voting, the most popular answer by a slight margin was "Arizona St. by a little," which garnered 42 percent of the vote.
The second-most popular answer was "Arizona St. by a lot" with 40 percent of the vote.
That means only 18 percent of our voters thought that Arizona will win the heated rivalry game: 14 percent chose "Arizona by a little" and just 4 percent said "Arizona by a lot."
The Sun Devils (9-2) have homefield advantage in the game, and they enter the showdown with the Pac-12 South's top record. The Wildcats come in at 7-4, having most recently upset No. 5 Oregon 42-16 in Tucson.
The game kicks off at 7:30 on the Pac-12 Network and KTAR 92.3 FM.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.