Updated Nov 30, 2013 - 10:37 am
The Pulse: Fans expecting an ASU win over Arizona
On Friday, Nov. 29, the question was, "Who will win the 87th Territorial Cup Saturday night?"
With 352 people voting, the most popular answer by a slight margin was "Arizona St. by a little," which garnered 42 percent of the vote.
The second-most popular answer was "Arizona St. by a lot" with 40 percent of the vote.
That means only 18 percent of our voters thought that Arizona will win the heated rivalry game: 14 percent chose "Arizona by a little" and just 4 percent said "Arizona by a lot."
The Sun Devils (9-2) have homefield advantage in the game, and they enter the showdown with the Pac-12 South's top record. The Wildcats come in at 7-4, having most recently upset No. 5 Oregon 42-16 in Tucson.
The game kicks off at 7:30 on the Pac-12 Network and KTAR 92.3 FM.
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.