About 10K tickets remain for Pac-12 Championship
About 10,000 tickets are still available for the Pac-12 Championship Game between Arizona State University and Stanford, the conference said in a press release.
"This is a great chance for Sun Devil Nation to show a national audience that a packed Sun Devil Stadium provides an unparalleled atmosphere," ASU Senior Associate Athletic Director for External Relations Rocky Harris said in a release. "Fans who want to attend the first-ever Pac-12 Championship game in Sun Devil Stadium should purchase tickets now, because we still have good tickets available in locations throughout the stadium."
The game kicks off Saturday at 5:45 p.m. The winner will head to the Rose Bowl.
Tickets can be purchased online, by calling (480) 965-5333 or at the Sun Devil Stadium box office.
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.