About 10K tickets remain for Pac-12 Championship
About 10,000 tickets are still available for the Pac-12 Championship Game between Arizona State University and Stanford, the conference said in a press release.
"This is a great chance for Sun Devil Nation to show a national audience that a packed Sun Devil Stadium provides an unparalleled atmosphere," ASU Senior Associate Athletic Director for External Relations Rocky Harris said in a release. "Fans who want to attend the first-ever Pac-12 Championship game in Sun Devil Stadium should purchase tickets now, because we still have good tickets available in locations throughout the stadium."
The game kicks off Saturday at 5:45 p.m. The winner will head to the Rose Bowl.
Tickets can be purchased online, by calling (480) 965-5333 or at the Sun Devil Stadium box office.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.