Updated Dec 6, 2013 - 8:30 am
Less than 5,000 tickets remain for Pac-12 Championship Game
The Sun Devil Ticket Office will be open from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Friday, December 6 to handle the traffic of customers. However, the offices will remain open for those still in line at 7:00.
Fans attending Saturday's game are being reminded that there are several street closures in Tempe for the Mill Avenue Arts Festival, so extra time should be allotted for transportation to Sun Devil Stadium.
The following street closures will occur from Dec. 5-Dec. 9 due to the Mill Avenue Arts Festival
• Mill Ave will be closed in both directions between University Dr. and 3rd St.
• 5th St. will be closed in both directions between Ash Ave. and Myrtle Ave.
• 7th St will be closed in both directions at Mill Ave. Local traffic only will be permitted west of Myrtle Ave.
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.