Updated Dec 6, 2013 - 2:12 pm
The Pulse: ASU fans fear Stanford's Tyler Gaffney most
Thursday's question had to do with the Pac-12 Championship Game Saturday and whom ASU fans feared the most on Stanford's roster.
Running back Tyler Gaffney, who ran for 95 yards and two touchdowns in Stanford's regular-season win over ASU, strikes the most fear in the hearts of Sun Devil faithful, as he got 58 percent of the vote.
Gaffney was followed by quarterback Kevin Hogan (13 percent), wide receiver/kick returner Ty Montgomery (9 percent) and linebackers Shayne Skov and Trent Murphy, who each garnered 4 percent.
And of course, 12 percent of you ultra-confident Devil fans voted for the "no one, ASU will dominate" option.
Here's hoping they're right.
- What to watch for: Arizona State Sun Devils vs. Weber State Wildcats
- ASU head coach Todd Graham in favor of eliminating games against FCS opponents
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- ASU football players to again participate in concussion study
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commisioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.
- Bill Hancock - College Football Playoff executive director - Wednesday August 27How will the playoff system impact college football?
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Todd Graham, head coach ASU football - Wednesday August 27Arizona State football coach Todd Graham discusses his team's upcoming matchup against Weber State.