Updated Dec 6, 2013 - 2:12 pm
The Pulse: ASU fans fear Stanford's Tyler Gaffney most
Thursday's question had to do with the Pac-12 Championship Game Saturday and whom ASU fans feared the most on Stanford's roster.
Running back Tyler Gaffney, who ran for 95 yards and two touchdowns in Stanford's regular-season win over ASU, strikes the most fear in the hearts of Sun Devil faithful, as he got 58 percent of the vote.
Gaffney was followed by quarterback Kevin Hogan (13 percent), wide receiver/kick returner Ty Montgomery (9 percent) and linebackers Shayne Skov and Trent Murphy, who each garnered 4 percent.
And of course, 12 percent of you ultra-confident Devil fans voted for the "no one, ASU will dominate" option.
Here's hoping they're right.
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.