Updated Dec 8, 2013 - 9:36 am
The Pulse: Fans like ASU's chances in Pac-12 Championship, think Sun Devils will win close
Our question on Friday, Dec. 6, was, "What do you think will happen in Saturday's Pac-12 Championship Game in Tempe?"
With four options from which to choose, fans overwhelmingly showed they think Arizona State will win the game. The most popular answer was "ASU wins a close game" with 63 percent of the vote. Another 15 percent of voters said "ASU wins big."
A small minority thinks Stanford will take the road victory. Fifteen percent said "Stanford wins a close game," and only 6 percent answered "Stanford wins big."
The Sun Devils host the Cardinal at 5:45 p.m. at Sun Devil Stadium. The game can be seen on ESPN or heard on Arizona Sports 620 AM. The winner of the showdown will advance to the Rose Bowl.
- Sun Devils preparing for Lobos' triple option
- Former ASU running back Marion Grice released by San Diego Chargers
- Pac Mentality Week 1: Is Cal headed back to relevancy?
- Carl Bradford, Marquis Flowers highlight list of local products who made NFL rosters
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.