Updated Dec 8, 2013 - 9:36 am
The Pulse: Fans like ASU's chances in Pac-12 Championship, think Sun Devils will win close
Our question on Friday, Dec. 6, was, "What do you think will happen in Saturday's Pac-12 Championship Game in Tempe?"
With four options from which to choose, fans overwhelmingly showed they think Arizona State will win the game. The most popular answer was "ASU wins a close game" with 63 percent of the vote. Another 15 percent of voters said "ASU wins big."
A small minority thinks Stanford will take the road victory. Fifteen percent said "Stanford wins a close game," and only 6 percent answered "Stanford wins big."
The Sun Devils host the Cardinal at 5:45 p.m. at Sun Devil Stadium. The game can be seen on ESPN or heard on Arizona Sports 620 AM. The winner of the showdown will advance to the Rose Bowl.
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.