Bio Channel to be rebranded as FYI next summer
NEW YORK (AP) - A&E Networks says its Bio Channel will be going through big changes next summer.
The company announced Wednesday that Bio is set to be rebranded as FYI. It describes FYI as a contemporary lifestyle network.
A&E Networks head Nancy Dubuc says it will target upscale viewers and will have a younger and more modern sensibility than existing lifestyle networks have displayed.
The network says it has more than 30 potential new series in development meant to inspire and not instruct its audience.
It will be available in nearly 70 million homes.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.