Bio Channel to be rebranded as FYI next summer
NEW YORK (AP) - A&E Networks says its Bio Channel will be going through big changes next summer.
The company announced Wednesday that Bio is set to be rebranded as FYI. It describes FYI as a contemporary lifestyle network.
A&E Networks head Nancy Dubuc says it will target upscale viewers and will have a younger and more modern sensibility than existing lifestyle networks have displayed.
The network says it has more than 30 potential new series in development meant to inspire and not instruct its audience.
It will be available in nearly 70 million homes.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- More than all-access
- Mel Kiper Jr.: ASU's Sutton, Bradford could be taken on second or third day of draft
- ASU AD Ray Anderson: 'The love and the passion for Pat Tillman is palpable'
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Tuesday April 22Ray Anderson discusses Pat Tillman's legacy at ASU.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.