Bio Channel to be rebranded as FYI next summer
NEW YORK (AP) - A&E Networks says its Bio Channel will be going through big changes next summer.
The company announced Wednesday that Bio is set to be rebranded as FYI. It describes FYI as a contemporary lifestyle network.
A&E Networks head Nancy Dubuc says it will target upscale viewers and will have a younger and more modern sensibility than existing lifestyle networks have displayed.
The network says it has more than 30 potential new series in development meant to inspire and not instruct its audience.
It will be available in nearly 70 million homes.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Stagnant or statement
- What to watch for: Arizona State Sun Devils vs. Weber State Wildcats
- ASU head coach Todd Graham in favor of eliminating games against FCS opponents
- Former ASU quarterback Andrew Walter loses congressional primary bid
- Arizona State has plenty of options at the Devilbacker position
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commisioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.
- Bill Hancock - College Football Playoff executive director - Wednesday August 27How will the playoff system impact college football?
- Lionel Hollins, head coach Brooklyn Nets - Wednesday August 27The head coach of the Brooklyn Nets joins Doug & Wolf for the ASU Sun Devil Fork Report.
- Todd Graham, head coach ASU football - Wednesday August 27Arizona State football coach Todd Graham discusses his team's upcoming matchup against Weber State.