ASU's Todd Graham is tired of his name being linked to job openings
Further, Nick Saban isn't leaving Alabama to take the job at Texas.
This has led to plenty of speculation on whom will get the Texas job -- one of the most coveted and highest-paying coaching gigs in the country.
Due to his success at Arizona State and his Texas background, Sun Devils head coach Todd Graham seems to be popping up on a lot of Longhorn "wish lists" for new AD Steve Patterson to peruse.
Well, Graham's getting tired of any implied connection to the Lone Star State.
"We're working hard," Graham said Tuesday. "Myself, and Coach Norvell is in the same boat -- and we'll have a comment on that (Wednesday) -- our focus is to keep our staff together, and we're going to do that.
"We're committed to building a top-five program in the country."
Norvell, ASU's second-year offensive coordinator, has been linked to a head coaching opening at Arkansas State and the open offensive coordinator position at Florida.
"I hate even commenting on stuff like that, but I'm getting tired of it," Graham said. "We're looking forward to taking this thing to the next level, and that's top-ten or top-five in the country."
Graham and the Sun Devils are preparing to take on Texas Tech at the National University Holiday Bowl in San Diego on December 30.
Vince Marotta, Co-host Dan Bickley Show with Vince Marotta, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.