Kristin Cavallari: 'The Hills' wasn't real at all
"I faked relationships; faked fights," she said. "I don't care anymore -- I can tell you. At this point, it's been so many years."
Cavallari began her reality TV career in 2004 on "Laguna Beach," a reality TV show following a group of high school students from Orange County. In 2009, she took a supporting role on "The Hills."
Cavallari was best known as the show's token party girl and dated several cast members.
"I dated Brody (Jenner) when I was 18, right after 'Laguna Beach,' actually, and that's it," she said.
"And then on the show, 'The Hills,' they had us 'dating' for a few episodes. They pretended that him and Jayde (Nicole) broke up and I was dating Brody, and Jayde and I got into a huge fight because she saw us in a club. It wasn't real at all. They were together the entire time."
Now unofficially retired from reality TV, Cavallari and her NFL quarterback husband, Jay Cutler, spend time raising their 16-month-old baby, Camden. She is pregnant with her second child.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.