Kristin Cavallari: 'The Hills' wasn't real at all
"I faked relationships; faked fights," she said. "I don't care anymore -- I can tell you. At this point, it's been so many years."
Cavallari began her reality TV career in 2004 on "Laguna Beach," a reality TV show following a group of high school students from Orange County. In 2009, she took a supporting role on "The Hills."
Cavallari was best known as the show's token party girl and dated several cast members.
"I dated Brody (Jenner) when I was 18, right after 'Laguna Beach,' actually, and that's it," she said.
"And then on the show, 'The Hills,' they had us 'dating' for a few episodes. They pretended that him and Jayde (Nicole) broke up and I was dating Brody, and Jayde and I got into a huge fight because she saw us in a club. It wasn't real at all. They were together the entire time."
Now unofficially retired from reality TV, Cavallari and her NFL quarterback husband, Jay Cutler, spend time raising their 16-month-old baby, Camden. She is pregnant with her second child.
- Todd Graham on ASU's first day of practice: 'We couldn't have been any better'
- Sun Devils ranked 18th in preseason coaches poll
- ASU's Todd Graham: 'This is the best offensive team I've been around'
- ESPN ranks ASU's Taylor Kelly and Jaelen Strong among top 100 players in college football
- ASU coach Todd Graham excited for Taylor Kelly and offense's potential in 2014
- Tracy Smith, ASU Baseball Head Coach - Thursday July 31ASU baseball’s new head coach Tracy Smith talks about taking over the program.
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Thursday July 31Head coach Todd Graham talks about the upcoming season of ASU football.
- Dr. Michael Crow, ASU president - Wednesday July 23ASU president Dr. Michael Crow is this week’s guest on the Fork Report.
- Adam Archuleta, former ASU & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 16Former ASU & NFL DB Adam Archuleta is the guest on this week’s ASU Fork Report.
- Darren Woodson, former Sun Devil & NFL defensive back - Wednesday July 9Former Sun Devil DB Darren Woodson shares his thoughts on ASU football.