Kristin Cavallari: 'The Hills' wasn't real at all
"I faked relationships; faked fights," she said. "I don't care anymore -- I can tell you. At this point, it's been so many years."
Cavallari began her reality TV career in 2004 on "Laguna Beach," a reality TV show following a group of high school students from Orange County. In 2009, she took a supporting role on "The Hills."
Cavallari was best known as the show's token party girl and dated several cast members.
"I dated Brody (Jenner) when I was 18, right after 'Laguna Beach,' actually, and that's it," she said.
"And then on the show, 'The Hills,' they had us 'dating' for a few episodes. They pretended that him and Jayde (Nicole) broke up and I was dating Brody, and Jayde and I got into a huge fight because she saw us in a club. It wasn't real at all. They were together the entire time."
Now unofficially retired from reality TV, Cavallari and her NFL quarterback husband, Jay Cutler, spend time raising their 16-month-old baby, Camden. She is pregnant with her second child.
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.