Report: ASU, Texas Tech in talks for home-and-home series
According to CollegeFootballTalk.com, the Sun Devils and Red Raiders are in talks on a future series, which would be a two-year home-and-home for the 2017 and 2018 seasons.
The two programs have met just once before, in September 1999. According to the report, talks on the future series began before the Holiday Bowl matchup was announced.
ASU head coach Todd Graham is a Texas native, and playing a regular-season game in the talent-rich area couldn't do anything but help the Sun Devils' recruiting efforts in the state.
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.