Report: ASU, Texas Tech in talks for home-and-home series
According to CollegeFootballTalk.com, the Sun Devils and Red Raiders are in talks on a future series, which would be a two-year home-and-home for the 2017 and 2018 seasons.
The two programs have met just once before, in September 1999. According to the report, talks on the future series began before the Holiday Bowl matchup was announced.
ASU head coach Todd Graham is a Texas native, and playing a regular-season game in the talent-rich area couldn't do anything but help the Sun Devils' recruiting efforts in the state.
- High Octane Hour with Arizona State's Graham begins next week
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- ASU Sun Devils ranked No. 19 in AP preseason poll
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!