Pauley, Gumbel to reunite on NBC's 'Today'
LOS ANGELES (AP) - The "Today" show is ending the year on a nostalgic note.
NBC says that former "Today" anchors Jane Pauley and Bryant Gumbel will join Matt Lauer for Monday's show.
Gumbel left the morning program in 1997 after 15 years, and Pauley exited in 1989 after a 13-year tenure. They were co-anchors for seven years.
Pauley isn't a stranger to "Today": She returns each month for a segment that looks at Americans older than 50 who start new careers.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- ASU and LSU agree to home-and-home series in 2022, 2023
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.