'Little Couple' star Jen Arnold shares cancer update
The reality TV personality gave fans an update of her ongoing battle via a Twitter photo she shared Friday.
Arnold snapped the pic during her second day of inpatient chemo therapy. She recently said the visit was originally scheduled for last week but was cancelled when doctors discovered she had a low blood count.
In addition to being a TV star, Arnold, 39, is a pediatrician based out of Houston, Texas. She and her husband, Bill Klein, have two adopted children from China and India.
"The Little Couple" first aired on TLC in 2009. The show follows the life of Arnold and Klein, who are both under four feet tall. The series wrapped up its fifth season in October.
- ASU quarterback Taylor Kelly caps spring with successful scrimmage performance
- Todd Graham pleased ahead of ASU spring football game
- ASU's Mo Latu losing weight and gaining confidence
- ASU A.D. Anderson: New fee gives students more ownership of Sun Devil athletics
- ASU AD: Overtraining still a serious problem for student-athletes
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Thursday April 17Ray Anderson talks about the new athletic fee and what it means for students. Also, what does it mea
- Gary Lane, ASU rugby coach - Friday April 11ASU rugby coach Gary Lane talks about his team's upcoming game against BYU.
- Chris Karpman, ASU Devils.com - Wednesday April 9ASU Devils.com Chris Karpman discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, Arizona State athletic director - Wednesday April 9Arizona State athletic director Ray Anderson discusses the new student athletic fee.
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday April 2Ray Anderson discusses ASU spring sports.