'Little Couple' star Jen Arnold shares cancer update
The reality TV personality gave fans an update of her ongoing battle via a Twitter photo she shared Friday.
Arnold snapped the pic during her second day of inpatient chemo therapy. She recently said the visit was originally scheduled for last week but was cancelled when doctors discovered she had a low blood count.
In addition to being a TV star, Arnold, 39, is a pediatrician based out of Houston, Texas. She and her husband, Bill Klein, have two adopted children from China and India.
"The Little Couple" first aired on TLC in 2009. The show follows the life of Arnold and Klein, who are both under four feet tall. The series wrapped up its fifth season in October.
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- ASU hires Patrick Suddes as assistant athletics director for recruiting
- ASU's Will Sutton, Carl Bradford work out for scouts at NFL Combine
- Arizona RB Ka'Deem Carey records slow 40-yard dash time, ASU RB Marion Grice doesn't participate
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.
- Rick Neuheisel, Pac-12 football analyst - Wednesday March 5Why is the drop back quarterback losing steam in college football?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- Herb Sendek, ASU basketball coach - Tuesday March 4Herb Sendek talks about the upcoming game against Oregon, and the decision to come home in between r