'Little Couple' star Jen Arnold shares cancer update
The reality TV personality gave fans an update of her ongoing battle via a Twitter photo she shared Friday.
Arnold snapped the pic during her second day of inpatient chemo therapy. She recently said the visit was originally scheduled for last week but was cancelled when doctors discovered she had a low blood count.
In addition to being a TV star, Arnold, 39, is a pediatrician based out of Houston, Texas. She and her husband, Bill Klein, have two adopted children from China and India.
"The Little Couple" first aired on TLC in 2009. The show follows the life of Arnold and Klein, who are both under four feet tall. The series wrapped up its fifth season in October.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.