Updated Jan 7, 2014 - 4:24 pm
Arizona State Sun Devils finish 20th in Final AP Top 25
The Devils (10-4) peaked at number 11 in the poll prior to their loss to Stanford in the Pac-12 Championship Game December 7. They followed that up with an disappointing 37-23 loss to Texas Tech in the Holiday Bowl to end the season.
ASU is one of five Pac-12 teams in the final poll, joining Oregon (9th), Stanford (11th), UCLA (16th) and USC (19th).
It's the first time ASU has finished a season in the Top 25 since 2007, when Dennis Erickson led the Sun Devils to a share of the Pac-10 championship, a 10-3 record and a number 16 ranking.
Of course, Florida State topped the poll following their 34-31 win over Auburn in Monday's BCS Championship Game in Pasadena. The Seminoles are followed by Auburn, Michigan State, South Carolina and Missouri.
The Sun Devils also finished 20th in the final USA Today Coaches Poll.
- Arizona State football creates 'Honor Row' to recognize current and past military at home games
- High Octane Hour with Arizona State's Graham begins next week
- ASU unveils new uniforms; is it still cutting-edge when everybody's doing it?
- ASU linebacker Marcus Washington: 'I just love hitting people'
- Arizona State Sun Devils unveil alternate football uniform
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Craig Grialou- Arizona Sports reporter - Friday August 15Craig Grialou says the Chip Sarafin story isn't even talked about within the ASU Football team.
- Craig Grialou, AZ Sports Intrepid Sports Reporter - Friday August 15Craig gives us an update on ASU football training camp in Camp T.
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, ASU Rose Bowl winning quarterback - Thursday August 14Does ASU's offense have enough firepower to overcome it's defensive shortcomings?
- ASU Fork Report - Wednesday August 13ASU Fork Report featuring Greg McElroy!