Updated Jan 17, 2014 - 5:05 pm
Postseason NCAA football all-star games welcome five Sun Devils
Seniors Will Sutton and Marion Grice accepted invitations to play in the Senior Bowl while Alden Darby will participate in the East-West Shrine Game. Linebacker Chris Young and tight end Chris Coyles, meanwhile, whill participate in the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl, which is designed to give pro talent evaluators a final look at NCAA football players.
The Senior Bowl is set to take place at Ladd-Peebles Stadium in Mobile, Ala. on Jan. 25. NFL legends like Walter Payton, Dan Marino, Terry Bradshaw and Joe Namath have previously participated in the event, which recently saw both Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson in its lineup as well. Sutton and Grice are the 50th and 51st Sun Devils to participate in the game.
Both the East-West Shrine Game and NFLPA Collegiate Bowl are set to be played on Jan. 18, in St. Petersburg, Fla. and Carson, Calif., respectively.
- Sun Devils hold Pro Day in front of big NFL contingent
- ASU head coach Todd Graham not concerned about loss of talent on defense
- NFL Draft '14: Recapping Arizona's Pro Day and looking ahead to ASU's
- NFL analyst on ASU DT Will Sutton: 'He's going to be a player in the NFL'
- Maybe defenses do need a break from fast-paced O
- Bill Frieder, former Arizona State basketball head coach - Friday March 7Bill Frieder discusses the state of ASU basketball, and what should the NBA do about the draft age t
- Eric Musselman, ASU basketball associate head coac - Friday March 7Eric Musselman talks about his relationship with Gerald Green, his thoughts on Jahii Carson's seaso
- Todd Graham, ASU Football Head Coach - Friday March 7What's the state of ASU Football?
- Stewart Mandel, SI.com college football writer - Thursday March 6Stewart Mandel talks about why the proposed rule to limit hurry up offenses in college football was
- Ray Anderson, ASU Athletic Director - Wednesday March 5Ray Anderson talks all things ASU with Dan and Vince.