Updated Jan 17, 2014 - 5:05 pm
Postseason NCAA football all-star games welcome five Sun Devils
Seniors Will Sutton and Marion Grice accepted invitations to play in the Senior Bowl while Alden Darby will participate in the East-West Shrine Game. Linebacker Chris Young and tight end Chris Coyles, meanwhile, whill participate in the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl, which is designed to give pro talent evaluators a final look at NCAA football players.
The Senior Bowl is set to take place at Ladd-Peebles Stadium in Mobile, Ala. on Jan. 25. NFL legends like Walter Payton, Dan Marino, Terry Bradshaw and Joe Namath have previously participated in the event, which recently saw both Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson in its lineup as well. Sutton and Grice are the 50th and 51st Sun Devils to participate in the game.
Both the East-West Shrine Game and NFLPA Collegiate Bowl are set to be played on Jan. 18, in St. Petersburg, Fla. and Carson, Calif., respectively.
- Fork Report: ASU rides 'Big Three' to season-opening blowout of Weber State
- ASU takes care of business in Opening Night rout of Weber State: By The Numbers
- Former Arizona State RB Marion Grice shines for Chargers in preseason finale
- Sun Devil Supplement: Notes from ASU's opener vs. Weber State
- Stagnant or statement
- Jeff Van Raaphorst, Sun Devil Football Color Analyst - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf talk to Sun Devil football color analyst Jeff Van Raaphorst.
- Doug Haller, AZCentral Sports - Thursday August 28Doug Haller predicts the Sun Devil offense won't play much after halftime of tonight's game.
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Larry Scott - Pac-12 commissioner - Wednesday August 27Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott believes the Pac-12 will continue to rise and get stronger.
- Ray Anderson - ASU athletic director - Wednesday August 27ASU Athletic Director Ray Anderson prepares for his first ASU football season.